15 February 2008

~Being Lazy Again~

I'm so sleepy. I just can't sleep last night. Dengan tido yang tak cukup, amatlah susah memaksa diri bangun, gi keje. Arrggghhh!!! Malasnya!

Maka, i'm being late to office this week.. Ahahkksss... Prestasi cemerlang!! Bagus. Teruskan ye Cik Hidayu, macam ni lah baru senang kami nak convert kontrak u tu jadik 'permenant' - agaknya ni la org2 SPA akan cakap kat i kalau they all tau akan 'kerajinanku' ini.

I'am so dedicated with my tasks actually, even i was late tapi sampai je opis terus buat keje. Process payment for the QS consultant (who kept called me and Dol, asking bout their invoice), check with Almaz and SAM Architect for next co-ordination meeting and prepare everything boss required for UIAM pre-nego this morning. Tak ke cukup berdedikasi tu?

Then, En. Shahidan asked one of us to go with him for the pre-nego. I dah pernah gi untuk another UIAM projek, biar Dol lah gi for this one. He agreed. So both of them leaved at 9am. And.. I'm free.. Yelah tu, We had CPT internal audit on 25/2/08 ye Cik Hidayu.. Please prepared and update all the files. Nyampah!!! Dah lah banyak... Aarrrgghhh...

Tapi lambat lagi.. It only 15th today, so it still another one week for the audit. WooHooo...


No comments:

Post a Comment